|Author:||Topic: New alpha package!|
Last Visit: 04/18/13
Forum Posts: 5018
The next generation webapp alpha package is out there ready after being tested over a year now!
To sign up for the testers team go: http://www.web-app.net...
- No more ...cgi: The CMS produces complete search robots readable paths all ending with .html (or anything else you may like!). Eg. .mysite.com/english/news/i_love_webapp.html
- UTF-8 massive encoding upgrade! Now its possible to post in several languages at the same post without seeing gibrish tags...
- Automated pdf producing
- Like/unlike in site, not "just like on facebook", but much better!
- in situ edit/tools buttons
- Complete, automated multilingual functionality - highly recommended for companies!
- Advanced caching system
- Advance articles publishers a la CNN functionality with separated form for frontpage and internal page.
- New SEO advantages with automated meta tags generation for titles, descriptions and more...
Hundreds of upgraded files!
Join the testers team now, you wont regret it!
GC/CS/E/H/IT/L/M/MU/PA/P/S/SS/TW/O d(+++)>+ s: a+>++>+++$ C++++$ UBAHS*++++$ P+++++(--)$ L !E? W+>++ N+++@ K+++>++++++@ w$ !O M->+ V--() PS+(-) PE(++) Y+ PGP->+ t+() 5 X? R>* tv@ b++>+++ DI+++ D? G(-) e++>+++@ h----() r+++ y++++ (Words of wisdom from Larry Wall, 1993)
Last Visit: 02/17/16
Forum Posts: 141
Good News. I volunteer to do the tests. We hunt bugs.
My generic signature.
| Woo Hoo
Last Visit: 03/29/15
Forum Posts: 2289
Umm... can't post a comment to the article :p
Also, would like to see the cache thing. I think memoize doesn't work with Web-app. At least not with the last package I saw.
One more thing. Could you please release a package with files that I can look at? Something like, you unzip them and they're there. Please?
0 but true
| New alpha package!|